GRADUATE FACULTY W
- Go to:
- Theresa A. Wadkins
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 1990; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Ph.D., University of
Special Interests: Teaching Issues; Procrastination and Stress of Emergency Responders
- Doug Waterfield
- Chair and Associate Professor of Art and Art History; 2010; B.F.A., M.F.A., Louisiana Tech University; M.A., Louisiana State
- Jacob Weiss
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2007; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Ph.D., University of
- Andrew White
- Associate Professor of Music; 2005; B.M., M.M., Artist Diploma; D.M.A., Cleveland Institute of Music/Case Western Reserve
- Beth Wiersma
- Interim Co-Chair and Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2001; B.S., Moorhead State University; M.S., Northern State
University; Ph.D., South Dakota State University.
Special Interests: Sex Offenders; Institutional and Community Based Corrections
- Barton Willis
- Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1992; B.S., Kansas State University; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State
Special Interests: Mathematical Physics; Functional Analysis; and Computer Algebra Systems
- William Wozniak
- Professor of Psychology; 1978; A.B., University of Notre Dame; M.A., Ph.D., Miami University.
Special Interests: Irrational Belief Systems; Teaching Techniques; Environmental Psychology
- Gene G. Wubbels
- Professor of Chemistry; 1995; B.S., Hamline University; Ph.D., Northwestern University.
Special Interests: Organic Chemistry; Photochemistry; Catalysis of Photochemical Reactions
- Diane Kholos Wysocki
- Professor of Sociology; 1996; B.A., Arizona State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara.
Special Interests: Gender; Sexuality; Women's Studies; Research Methods; Post Traumatic Stress
Disorder; Women with Bleeding Disorders; Relationships on the Internet
4 Jun 2010