GRADUATE FACULTY J
- Go to:
- Jake Jacobson
- Professor of Art; 1987; B.A., M.A., M.F.A., Fort Hays State University.
Special Interests: Ceramics, Kiln Design Construction and Low Fire Glaze
- Thomas Jacobson
- Associate Professor of Educational Administration; 1991; B.S., Bemidji State University;
M.S., St. Cloud State University; Ed.S., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Special Interests: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Akbar Javidi
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1986; B.A., College of Translation, Tehran, Iran;
M.A., Oklahoma City University; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
Special Interests: Communication Apprehension; Interpersonal Relations; Intercultural
Communication; Communication Education
- Allan Jenkins
- Professor of Economics; 1987; B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Special Interests: Environmental Economics; Endangered Species Issues
- Susan M. Jensen
- Associate Dean of Business and Technology and Associate Professor of Management; 2003; B.S., University of Kansas; M.B.A., John M. Olin School of Business,
Washington University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Christa Jones
- Assistant Professor of Modern Languages; 2007; M.A., PhD., Washington University in St. Louis.
- William Jurma
- Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities and Professor of Communication; 1998; B.A.,
Oberlin College; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
Special Interests: Organizational Communication; Leadership and Group Decision-Making
25 May 2010