GRADUATE FACULTY S
- Go to:
- Ed Scantling
- Dean of Education and Professor of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 1985; B.A., Humboldt State
University; M.A., University of Northern Colorado; Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
Special Interests: Sport Pedagogy; Fitness Education
- Casey Schoenebeck
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Kansas State University; M.S., University of Wisconsin Stevens Point; Ph.D., South
Dakota State University.
- Richard D. Schuessler
- Professor of Art; 1993; A.A.S. in Advertising, Design and Production/MVCC; B.F.A., SUNY at Fredonia; M.F.A., Virginia
Special Interests: Graphic Design; Three-dimensional Design; Typographic Design; and Design
- Steven Schulz
- Assistant Professor of Marketing; 2010; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Srivatsa Seshadri
- Professor of Marketing; 1993; B.E., University of Mysore; Ph.D., University of Arkansas.
Special Interests: International Marketing; E-Commerce; Competitive Intelligence; Marketing
Research; Marketing Strategy; Ethics
- Julie J. Shaffer
- Professor of Biology; 1999; B.S., Sioux Falls College; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Microbial Ecology with an Emphasis on Anti-microbial Compounds and Their Effects
on Microbial Composition
- Kurt Siedschlaw
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1989; B.A., Huron College; M.S., Michigan State University; J.D., University of South Dakota
School of Law.
Special Interests: Native American; Juvenile Justice and Legal Issues
- Dawn Simon
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Ph.D., University of Iowa.
Special Interests: Phylogenetics; Introns; Mobile Elements
- Kathleen J. Smith
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1989; B.S., J.D., M.Prof.Acc., University of South Dakota; LL.M., University of the Pacific;
Special Interests: Uniform Accountancy Act and CPA Licensure Issues; Income Taxation History
- Daren Snider
- Associate Professor of Modern Languages and Director of General Studies; 2000; B.A., University of California-Riverside; M.A.,
University of Wisconsin-Madison; Ph.D., University of Utah.
Special Interests: Second Language Acquisition; German Studies; Curriculum Development
- Robin R. Sobansky
- Associate Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 2005; B.A., M.S., Wayne State College; Ph.D., University of
Special Interests: Resiliency and Developmental Competence in School-aged Children, Including Ethnic
Identity Development; Developmental Issues is Psychopathology; Delivery of Mental Health Services to School-based Populations
- Linda Spessard-Schueth
- Professor of Biology; 1976; B.S., M.S., Eastern Illinois University; Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
Special Interests: Botany Bryology-Evaluation of Moss Species of Nebraska Counties; Statistical
Analysis of the Morphological Difference and Similarities in Moss Genera; Ethnobotany
- Joseph T. Springer
- Professor of Biology; 1979; B.A., Knox College; M.S., Ph.D., Washington State University.
Special Interests: Wildlife Biology; Animal Behavior; Gene flow between mammal populations across
apparent geographic barriers; Prairie Mammals
- Janet E. Steele
- Professor of Biology; 1993; B.S., Texas A&M University; M.S., Eastern Illinois University; Ph.D., Miami University.
Special Interests: Cardiovascular, Exercise and Renal Physiology
- Christopher Stevens
- Assistant Professor of Political Science; 2007; B.A., University of Massachusetts-Amherst; M.A., University of Delaware;
Ph.D., Brandeis University.
Special Interests: International Relations Theory; American Foreign Policy; Security Studies and the
Politics of Eurasia
- Jeanne Stolzer
- Associate Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 2002; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Advisory Board member for the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry
and Psychology (ICSPP); Executive Board Member for Attachment Parenting International (API); Research interests include the
biocultural implications of attachment parenting, human lactation, ethology, neurobiology, and the multivariational effects of
labeling and drugging children and adolescents
- Jane Strawhecker
- Assistant Chair and Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2000; B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., Mid-America Nazarene
University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Math Education
- Laurie Swinney
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1991; B.S., Nebraska Christian College; M.B.A., University of Cincinnati; Ph.D., University
of Nebraska-Lincoln; C.P.A.
Special Interests: Expert Systems; CPA Licensure Issues
23 Jun email@example.com