GRADUATE FACULTY A
- Go to:
- Vijay Kumar Agrawal
- Professor of Management Information Systems;
2001; B.E., University of Indore, India; M.B.A, University of Toledo; M.S., Bowling Green State University, Ph.D.,
University of Millia Islamia, India.
- Mary Elizabeth Ailes
- Professor of History; 1997; B.A., Pacific Lutheran University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Minnesota.
Special Interests: Early Modern European History; Scandinavia; British Isles; Military and
- Marc Albrecht
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1996; B.S., Denison University; M.S., Miami University
of Ohio; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
Special Interests: Animal Movement; Geographical Information Systems; Modeling of Animal
Populations and Genetics
- Donna Alden
- Associate Professor of Art Education; 2004; B.A., University of Illinois; M.S., Kansas State
University; Ph.D., University of Missouri.
- John Anderson
- Professor of Political Science; 1993; B.S., B.A., M.A., University of Wyoming;
Ph.D., Washington State University.
Special Interests: Political Thought; Policy; Public Administration and Political
Development; Development of Gentler, Kinder Methods of Power; What Makes Democracies Work in the Smaller Towns and
Places Where We Live
- Teara Archwamety
- Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1979; B.Ed., Chulalongkorn University;
Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Special Interests: Psychology of Reading; International Education; Computers in Research
- Sylvia Asay
- Chair and Professor of Family Studies and Interior
Design; 1991; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of
Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: International Family Strengths; Premarital Preparation
- William Avilés
- Associate Professor of Political Science; 2002; B.A., Florida International University; M.A., Ph.D., University of
California at Riverside.
19 May 2010