GRADUATE FACULTY P
- Go to:
- Hector Palencia
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2009; B.S., University of Michoacan, México; M.S., Universidad Nacional Autonóma de México (UNAM);
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln/UNAM.
- David Palmer
- Professor of Management; 1997; B.S., State University of New York
University Center at Binghamton; M.B.A., Bowling Green State University; Ph.D., Purdue
Special Interests: Organizational Behavior; Organizational Time; Human Resource
Management; Staffing and Selection; Job Choice Processes
- James Payne
- Professor of Music; 1974; B.M., University of North Texas; M.Ed., University of
Missouri-Columbia; D.M.A., University of North Texas.
Special Interests: Trumpet Performance and Pedagogy; Jazz Performance; Music Business;
Music Technology; History of Jazz, Rock, and Blues Music
- Elizabeth Peck
- Associate Professor of English; 1986;
B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of Rhode Island.
Special Interests: Colonial, Early, and Nineteenth Century American Literature;
Women's Studies; American Women Writers; Children's Literature
- Dennis Potthoff
- Chair and Professor of Teacher Education; 1996, B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University
Special Interests: Purposes for Education in a Democratic Society; School/University Partnerships; Community Service Learning; Online Education
- Glen Powell
- Associate Dean of Education and Professor of Teacher Education; 1979; B.S., M.S., Southwest Missouri State
University; Ph.D., University of Georgia.
Special Interests: Research on Community Literacy; Family Influence on Literacy;
Motivational Factors Involving Reading, Fluency
22 May 2009