GRADUATE FACULTY F
- Go to:
- Kerri M. Farnsworth-Hoback
- Associate Professor of Biology and Teacher Education; 2001; B.A., Carroll College; M.S., Montana State University; Ph.D.,
Colorado State University.
Special Interests: Landscape and Community Ecology; Spatial Analysis; Invasive Species
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago; Ph.D., University of Texas.
Special Interests: Ancient and Medieval Philosophy; Kierkegaard; Kant; Philosophy of Religion;
- Robert Ficociello
- Assistant Professor of English; 2009; B.S., University of Massachusetts; M.F.A., University of New Orleans; Ph.D., University
at Albany, SUNY.
Special Interests: 20th Century American Literature; War Literature; Literary Theory; American
Studies; Fiction Writing
- Michelle Fleig-Palmer
- Assistant Professor of Management; 2008; B.S.Ed., State University of New York at Genesco; M.B.A., Washington University in
St. Louis; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Mentoring; Trust; Healthcare; Careers/Job Search
- Anne Foradori
- Professor of Music; 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music; D.M.A, Ohio State University.
Special Interests: Vocal Performance; Contemporary American Composers; Musical Theatre; Opera
- Krista D. Forrest
- Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D., North Carolina State University.
Special Interests: Group Dynamics; Procedural Justice; Psychology and Law
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.E., Ed.D., Texas Tech. University.
Special Interests: Instructional Technology; Distance Education; Telecommunications; Technology
- Lucille Freeman
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1986; B.A., Muskingum College; M.S. Ed., Kearney State College; Ph.D., University of Wyoming.
Special Interests: Curriculum and Instruction
- Thomas Freeman
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2010; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Texas Tech. University.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Krista K. Fritson
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Psy.D.,
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology.
Special Interests: Teaching; Clinical Psychology
- Janice Fronczak
- Associate Professor of Theatre; 2001; B.A., M.A., University of Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University.
Special Interests: Playwriting; Screenwriting; Drama Therapy
23 Jun 2010