GRADUATE FACULTY E
- Go to:
- Bruce Elder
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1983; B.S., Kearney State College; J.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law.
Special Interests: Employment Law; Commercial Law; Water Law
- Mark R. Ellis
- Professor of History; 2001; B.A., M.A., California State University, Northridge; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: American West; Plains Indians; Nebraska and the Great Plains; American Legal
History; Sports History; American Ethnicity
- Barbara Emrys
- Professor of English; 1992; B.A., M.A., Arizona State University; Ph.D., Florida State University.
Special Interests: Creative Writing (Fiction); the Novel; Contemporary American Literature; Popular
Culture; Creative Writing (Prose); Nineteenth Century British
- Brad L. Ericson
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1989; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine.
Special Interests: Molecular Biology-Viral Gene Expression; Viral Replication Strategies; Viral
Immunology and Applications to Viral Vaccine Strategies; Current Research on Developmental Biology of Medaka
- Tommy Eshleman
- Associate Professor of Economics; 1992; B.S., Northwestern Oklahoma State University; M.A., Washington State University; Ph.D.
Oklahoma State University.
Special Interests: Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption and Consumer Behavior; International
Trade and Marketing
- Christopher L. Exstrom
- Professor of Chemistry; 1996: B.A., Illinois Wesleyan University; Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Special Interests: Properties of Solvatochromic Compounds and Applications as Sensor Materials
2 Jun 2010