Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Marguerite Tassi
- Assistant Professor of English; 1997, B.A., Columbia University; M.A., University of
Virginia; Ph.D, Claremont Graduate School.
- Kenya Taylor
- Assistant Professor of Special Education/Communication Disorders; 1996, B.A., M.S.,
Baylor University; Ed.D, University of Tennessee.
- Keith E. Terry
- Chair and Associate Professor of Journalism and Mass Communication; 1987; B.S., Wayne
State College; M.A., Pittsburg State University, Ph.D. University of Tennessee.
- Betty J. Teter
- Lecturer in Mathematics; 1993 ; M.A.T., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; B.A.E., Wayne
- Larry D. Theye
- Professor of Management/Marketing; 1966; B.A., M.S.Ed., Kearney State College; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Clayton E. True
- Professor of Biology; 1965; B.S., Ottawa University; M.S., Emporia Kansas State
University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Ying-Chiao Tsao
- Assistant Professor of Special Education/Communication Disorders; 1995; B.A., Fu-Jen
University; M.A., Ohio State University; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Ronald Tuttle
- Professor of Industrial Technology; 1974; B.S., M.A., Northeast Missouri State
University; Ed.D., University of Northern Colorado.
- Paul Twigg
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D.,
University of Tennessee.