Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Julia Agard
- Assistant Professor of Elementary Education; 1974; B.S., Mankato State University;
M.S.Ed., Kearney State College.
- Mary Elizabeth Ailes
- Assistant Professor of History; 1997; B.A., Pacific Lutheran University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Minnesota.
- Esmat Shahla Alavi
- Lecturer in Computer Science and Information Systems; 1989; B.S., National University,
Teheran, Iran; M.B.A., Kearney State College.
- Abodule Alavi-Behbanhani
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Information Systems; 1983; B.A., Iranian
Institute of Advanced Accounting, Teheran, Iran; M.S., Oklahoma City University; M.S.,
University of Arkansas.
- Marc Albrecht
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 1996, B.S., Denison University; M.S., Miami University
of Ohio; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
- David Amstutz
- Associate Professor of Physics; 1969; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Polly Amstutz
- Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 1984; B.A., M.S. Ed., Kearney State College.
- David Anderson
- Professor of English; 1966; B.A., M.A., Ed.D., University of Northern Colorado.
- Gregory L. Anderson
- Associate Professor, Library; 1988; B.A., St. Olaf College; M.A.L.S., University of
- John Anderson
- Assistant Professor of Political Science; 1993; B.S., B.A., M.A., University of Wyoming;
Ph.D., Washington Sate University.
- Kari K. Anderson
- Assistant Professor of Business Administration/Business Education; 1986; B.S.,
University of Nebraska; M.S.Ed., Kearney State College; Ed.D., University of
- Teara Archwamety
- Professor of Counseling & School Psychology; 1979; B.Ed., Chulalongkorn University;
Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
- Sylvia Asay
- Lecturer in Family and Consumer Sciences; 1991; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at
- Richard Ashman
- Associate Professor of Industrial Technology; 1978; B.S., M.Ed., University of Nebraska;
Ed.S., Central Missouri State University; Ph.D., Michigan State University.
- Andrew Atkinson
- Lecturer in Accounting/Finance; 1996, B.A., Fort Lewis College; M.S., Colorado State