Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Maurine C. Eckloff
- Professor of Speech Communication and Theatre Arts; 1962; B.A., University of Denver;
M.S.Ed., Kearney State College; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Mark Eifler
- Associate Professor of History; 1992; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of California at
- Bruce Elder
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1983; B.S., Kearney State College; J.D., University of
- Kent C. Emal
- Associate Professor of Special Education/Communication Disorders; 1967; B.S., Kearney
State College; M.A., Denver University.
- Barbara Emrys
- Assistant Professor of English; 1992; B.A., M.A., Arizona State University; Ph.D.,
Florida State University.
- Jess Enns
- Associate Professor of Sociology; 1970; B.S., Southwest Missouri State University; M.S.,
Central Missouri State University; Ed.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Donald Envick
- Professor of Industrial Technology; 1987; B.A., M.S.Ed., Kearney State College; Ed.D.,
Texas A&M University.
- Brad L. Ericson
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1989; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
Baylor College of Medicine.
- Tommy Eshleman
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 1992; B.S., Northwestern Oklahoma State University;
M.A., Washington State University.; Ph.D. Oklahoma State University.
- Kent Estes
- Chair and Associate Professor of Counseling & School Psychology; 1975; B.S.,
Nebraska Wesleyan University; M.S.Ed., Kearney State College; Ed.D., University of
- Christopher Exstrom
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 1996: B.A., Illinois Wesleyan University; Ph.D.,
University of Minnesota.