Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Kathryn Falconer
- Professor of Special Education/Communication Disorders; 1979; B.A., Middlebury College;
M.A., University of Iowa; Ph.D., University of Texas.
- Paul Fell
- Lecturer in Art and Art History; 1997; B.A., B.F.A., Peru State College; M.A.E.,
University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago;
Ph.D., University of Texas.
- Jacob C. Fergason
- Lecturer in Industrial Technology; 1995; B.A., Humboldt State College; M.Ed., University
- Barbara A Flaherty
- Lecturer of Elementary Education; 1995; B.S., University of Steubenville.
- James Slate Fleming
- Assistant Professor of Counseling & School Psychology; 1993; B.A., University of New
Mexico; M.A., Kearney State College; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
- Anne Foradori
- Assistant Professor of Music; 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute;
D.M.A, Ohio State University.
- Josee Forell
- Associate Professor of Family and Consumer Sciences; 1982; B.A., Cornell University;
M.Ed., Ed.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Krista D. Forrest
- Assistant Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D.,
North Carolina State University.
- Charles Fort
- Professor of English and the Paul W. Reynolds and Clarice Kingston Reynolds Chair in
English; 1997; B.A., Siena Heights College; M.F.A., Bowling Green University.
- Jerald L. Fox
- Director of International Education and Associate Professor of Modern Languages; 1975;
B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Scott Fredrickson
- Associate Professor of Professional Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of
Nebraska at Omaha; M.E., Texas Tech. University; Ed.D., Texas Tech. University.