- Go to:
- Christina Jackson
- Assistant Professor of Communication; 2010; B.S., South Dakota State University; M.A., Ed.S., Ed.D., University of South
- L. Jake Jacobsen
- Senior Lecturer in Communication; 1992; B.A., Chadron State College; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Thomas Jacobson
- Associate Professor of Educational Administration; 1991; B.S., Bemidji State University; M.S., St. Cloud State University;
Ed.S., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
- Betty Jacques
- Senior Lecturer in Biology; 2007; B.S., M.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Akbar Javidi
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1986; B.A., College of Translation, Iran; M.A., Oklahoma City University; Ph.D.,
University of Oklahoma.
- Allan Jenkins
- Professor of Economics; 1987; B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Susan M. Jensen
- Associate Dean of Business and Technology and Professor of Management; 2003; B.S., University of Kansas; M.B.A., Washington
University in St. Louis; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Kyung Jhi Yon
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice; 2011; B.A., Korean National Police University, Korea; M.S., Michigan State University;
Ph.D., Sam Houston State University.
- Ching-Shan "Alex" Jiang
- Assistant Professor of Communication; 2010; B.A., Shih Hsin University, Taiwan; M.A., University of Texas at Austin; Ph.D.,
Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- Christopher Jochum
- Associate Professor of Modern Languages (Spanish, Foreign Language Acquisition); 2008; B.A.Ed., M.A.Ed., University of
Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., Kansas State University.
- Scott Jochum
- Lecturer in Industrial Technology; 2000; B.S.Ed., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Julieta Johnston
- Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 2011; B.S., University of San Carlos, Philippines; M.S., Ateneo de Manila University,
- Peggy Johnston
- Senior Lecturer in Family Studies and Interior Design; 2006; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., University of
- William Jurma
- Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities and Professor of Communication; 1998; B.A., Oberlin College; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
16 May 2014