- Go to:
- Scott Darveau
- Chair and Professor of Chemistry; 1997; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., University of Chicago.
- Roger Davis
- Professor of History; 1986; B.A., Youngstown State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona.
- Dayna DeFilippis
- Lecturer in Music and Performing Arts (Dance); 2013; B.F.A., University of Iowa; M.F.A., University of Arizona.
- Michael DeLorm
- Lecturer in Music and Performing Arts (Theatre); 2013; B.A., University of North Carolina at Asheville; M.F.A., University of
- Thomas Dennis
- Associate Professor of Art and Art History; 1987; B.S., Peru State College; M.A.Ed., Kearney State College; M.F.A., Wichita
- Jonathan Dettman
- Assistant Professor of Modern Languages (Spanish); 2013; B.A., Arizona State University; M.A.T., Northern Arizona University;
Ph.D., University of California, Davis.
- Tereca Diffenderfer
- Senior Lecturer in Communication; 2007; B.A., Hastings College; M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Jeremy S. Dillon
- Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2002; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A., University of
Nebraska at Omaha; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
- Bree Dority
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 2010; B.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Diane Duffin
- Chair and Associate Professor of Political Science; 1997; B.J., University of Missouri-Columbia; M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Sherrie Dusch
- Senior Lecturer in Accounting/Finance; 2010; B.S., California State University, Hayward; M.B.A., D.B.A., Western Colorado
University; M.S., University of Northern Colorado.
13 May 2014