- Go to:
- L. Jake Jacobsen
- Lecturer in Communication; 1992; B.A., Chadron State; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Howard Jacobson
- Professor of Art; 1987; B.A., M.A., M.F.A., Fort Hays State University.
- Thomas Jacobson
- Associate Professor of Educational Administration; 1991; B.S., Bemidji State University;
M.S., St. Cloud State University; Ed.S., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
- Betty Jacques
- Lecturer in Biology; 2007; B.S., M.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Akbar Javidi
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1986; B.A., College of Translation, Tehran, Iran;
M.A., Oklahoma City University; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
- Allan Jenkins
- Professor of Economics; 1987; B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Susan M. Jensen
- Associate Professor of Management; 2003; B.S., University of Kansas; M.B.A.,
John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Christopher Jochum
- Assistant Professor of Modern Languages; 2008; B.A.Ed., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., Kansas State University.
- Scott Jochum
- Lecturer in Industrial Technology; 2000; B.S.Ed, M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at
- Peggy Johnston
- Lecturer in Family Studies and Interior Design; 2006; B.S., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- William Jurma
- Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities and Professor of Communication; 1998; B.A.,
Oberlin College; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
30 Apr 2009