- Go to:
- Kerri M. Farnsworth-Hoback
- Associate Professor of Biology and Teacher Education; 2001; B.A., Carroll College; M.S.,
Montana State University; Ph.D., Colorado State University.
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago;
Ph.D., University of Texas.
- Robert Ficociello
- Assistant Professor of English; 2009; B.S., University of Massachusetts; M.F.A., University of New Orleans; Ph.D., University
at Albany, SUNY.
- Michelle Fleig-Palmer
- Assistant Professor of Management; 2008; B.S.Ed., State University of New York at Genesco; M.B.A., Washington University in St. Louis.
- Julie Flood
- Senior Lecturer in English; 2004; B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Chad Fonfara
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2006; B.F.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.F.A., Kansas State University.
- Anne Foradori
- Professor of Music; 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music;
D.M.A, Ohio State University.
- Michael Forbes
- Senior Lecturer in Music; 2008; B.M., The Pennsylvania State University; M.M., University of Wisconsin-Madison; D.M.A.,
University of Maryland-College Park.
- Pari Ford
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2008; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Krista D. Forrest
- Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D.,
North Carolina State University.
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.E., Texas
Tech. University; Ed.D., Texas Tech. University.
- Lucille Freeman
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1986; B.A., Muskingum College; M.S. Ed., Kearney State
College; Ph.D., University of Wyoming.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Krista K. Fritson
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Fort Hays State University;
Psy.D., Forest Institute of Professional Psychology.
- Janice Fronczak
- Associate Professor of Theatre; 2001; B.A., M.A., University of
Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University.
- John Fronczak
- Lecturer in Art and Art History; 2006; B.A., California State University, Stanislaus; M.F.A., Miami University.
18 May 2009