- Go to:
- Jean Eichhorst
- Lecturer in Geography; 2008; B.S., University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh; M.A., University of North Dakota.
- Bruce Elder
- Interim Chair of Economics and Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1983; B.S., Kearney State College; J.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law.
- Mark R. Ellis
- Associate Professor of History; 2001; B.A., M.A., California State University,
Northridge; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Barbara Emrys
- Professor of English; 1992; B.A., M.A., Arizona State University;
Ph.D., Florida State University.
- Kathleen English
- Lecturer in Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 1980; B.A., Kearney State College; M.S.Ed., Eastern Illinois.
- Brad L. Ericson
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1989; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
Baylor College of Medicine.
- Tommy Eshleman
- Associate Professor of Economics; 1992; B.S., Northwestern Oklahoma State University;
M.A., Washington State University; Ph.D. Oklahoma State University.
- Christopher L. Exstrom
- Professor of Chemistry; 1996: B.A., Illinois Wesleyan University;
Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
30 Apr 2009