- Go to:
- Theresa A. Wadkins
- Associate Professor in Psychology; 1990; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Fort Hays
State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Ed Walker
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1979; B.S., Wayne State College; M.A., Ed.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Jacob Weiss
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2007; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Andrew White
- Assistant Professor of Music; 2005; B.M., M.M., Artist Diploma; D.M.A., Cleveland Institute of
Music/Case Western Reserve University.
- Beth Wiersma
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2001; B.S., Moorhead State University; M.S.,
Northern State University; Ph.D., South Dakota State University.
- Janet Stoeger Wilke
- Dean and Associate Professor, Library; 1988; B.S., M.S., Chadron State College; M.A.L.I.S.,
University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Barton Willis
- Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1992; B.S., Kansas State University;
Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- William Wozniak
- Professor of Psychology; 1978; A.B., University of Notre Dame; M.A., Ph.D., Miami
- Gene G. Wubbels
- Professor of Chemistry; 1995; B.S., Hamline University; Ph.D., Northwestern University.
- Diane Kholos Wysocki
- Professor of Sociology; 1996;
B.A., Arizona State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara.
11 May 2007