- Go to:
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago;
Ph.D., University of Texas.
- James Slate Fleming
- Associate Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1993; B.A., University of New
Mexico; M.A., Kearney State College; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
- Julie Flood
- Lecturer in English; 2004; B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Chad Fonfara
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2006; B.F.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.F.A., Kansas State University.
- Anne Foradori
- Associate Professor of Music; 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music;
D.M.A, Ohio State University.
- Krista D. Forrest
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D.,
North Carolina State University.
- Bruce A. Forster
- Dean of Business and Technology and Professor of Economics; 2005; B.S., University of Guelph, Canada; Ph.D., Australian National University.
- Charles Fort
- Professor of English and the Paul W. Reynolds and Clarice Kingston Reynolds Chair in
English; 1997; B.A., Siena Heights College; M.F.A., Bowling Green University.
- Jerald L. Fox
- Director of International Education and Associate Professor of Modern Languages; 1975;
B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.E., Texas
Tech. University; Ed.D., Texas Tech. University.
- Lucille Freeman
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1986; B.A., Muskingum College; M.S. Ed., Kearney State
College; Ph.D., University of Wyoming.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Krista Fritson
- Assistant Professor of Psychology; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Ph.D., Forrest Institute of Professional Psychology.
- Janice Fronczak
- Associate Professor of Theatre; 2001; B.A., M.A., University of
Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University.
- John Fronczak
- Lecturer in Art and Art History; 2006; B.A., California State University; M.F.A., Miami University.
5 Sep 2006