- Go to:
- Julie Gappa
- Lecturer in Teacher Education; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; B.S., Peru State
College; M.S.Ed., Doane College.
- Jack B. Garrison
- Associate Professor of Theatre; 1968; B.A., Western Illinois
University; M.A., University of Kansas.
- Keith Geluso
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2006; B.S., University of New Mexico; M.S., University of Nevada;
Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
- Terry Gibbs
- Senior Lecturer in Industrial Technology;
2001; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.S., Arizona State University.
- James N. Gilbert
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1988; B.S., California State University at Long Beach;
M.S., Eastern Kentucky University; Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi.
- Cheryl Glazier
- Lecturer in Interior Design; 2000; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; B.S., University of
Nebraska at Kearney; M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Stephen D. Glazier
- Professor of Sociology; 1988; A.B., Eastern University; M. Div.,
Princeton Theological Seminary; M.A., Ph.D., University of Connecticut.
- Eduardo Gonzalez
- Associate Professor of Modern Languages; 2001; B.A., University
of Havana; Ed.D., Moscow Linguistic University.
- Victoria Goro-Rapoport
- Assistant Professor of Art; 2004; B.F.A., Moscow Art College; M.F.A., University of
Utah; M.F.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- M. Kim Gronewold
- Senior Lecturer in Biology; 1972; B.A.,
Augustana College; M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at
10 Apr 2007