- Go to:
- Mark Dahlke
- Senior Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 1999; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S.,
Oklahoma State University.
- John Damon
- Associate Professor of English; 1998; B.A., University Oregon; B.A.Ed., Western
Washington University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona
- Scott Darveau
- Associate Professor of Chemistry; 1997; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D.,
University of Chicago.
- Gary Davis
- Director of the Honors Program and Professor of Music; 1990; B.M.E., M.M., University of
Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Roger Davis
- Professor of History; 1986; B.A., Youngstown State University; M.A., Ph.D., University
- Geertruida de Goede
- Associate Professor, Library; 2000; B.A., University of Victoria; M.L.S., University of
- Thomas Dennis
- Associate Professor of Art; 1987; B.S., Peru State College; M.A.Ed.
Kearney State College; M.F.A., Wichita State University.
- Tereca Diffenderfer
- Lecturer in Communication; 2007; B.A., Hastings College; Masters, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Jeremy S. Dillon
- Assistant Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2002; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.A., University of Nebraska-Omaha; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
- Aaron Dimock
- Assistant Professor of Communication; 2004; B.S.Ed., Black Hills State University; M.A.,
University of Colorado.
- Julie Dinsmore
- Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1992; B.A., University of
Kansas, M.S.Ed., Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ed.D., University of South
- Melissa Doebele
- Lecturer and Cataloging Librarian, Library; 2006; B.A., Washburn University; M.L.S., Emporia State University.
- Diane Duffin
- Associate Professor of Political Science; 1997; B.J., University of Missouri; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Missouri-St. Louis.
11 May 2007