Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Theresa A. Wadkins
- Assistant Professor in Psychology; 1990; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Fort Hays
State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Robert J. Walden
- Assistant Professor of
Teacher Education; 2001; B.B.A.,
University of Southern Arkansas; M.Ed.,
University of Central Oklahoma;
Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
- Ed Walker
- Program Director and Professor of
Teacher Education; 1979; B.S., Wayne State College; M.A., Ed.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Beth Wiersma
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2001; B.S., Moorhead State University; M.S.,
Northern State University; Ph.D., South Dakota State University.
- Janet Wilke
- Interim Director and Associate Professor, Library; 1988; B.S., M.S.Ed., Chadron State College; M.L.S.,
University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Barton Willis
- Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1992; B.S., Kansas State University;
Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- William Wozniak
- Director of General Studies and Professor of Psychology; 1978; A.B., University of Notre Dame; M.A., Ph.D., Miami
- Gene G. Wubbels
- Professor of Chemistry; 1995; B.S., Hamline University; Ph.D., Northwestern University.
- Diane Kholos Wysocki
- Director of Women's Studies and Associate Professor of Sociology; 1996;
B.A., Arizona State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara.
16 May 2005