Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- David Palmer
- Associate Professor of Management; 1997; B.S., State University of New York
University Center at Binghamton; M.B.A., Bowling Green State University; Ph.D., Purdue
- Nadine Panter
- Senior Lecturer in Social Work; 1996; B.A., Kearney State College; M.S.W.,
University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- James Payne
- Professor of Music; 1974; B.M., University of North Texas; M.Ed., University of
Missouri-Columbia; D.M.A., North Texas State University.
- Lon Pearson
- Professor of Modern Languages; 1991; B.A., University of Utah; M.A., Ph.D., University
of California at Los Angeles.
- Elizabeth Peck
- Associate Professor of English; 1986;
B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of Rhode Island.
- Charles Peek
- Professor and Martin Chair Distinguished Professor in
English; 1987; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Dennis Potthoff
- Chair and Professor of Teacher Education; 1996, B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University
- Glen Powell
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1979; B.S., M.S., Southwest Missouri State
University; Ph.D., University of Georgia.
- Robert Price
- Associate Professor of Physics; 1979; B.S., Eastern Oregon State College; M.S., Ph.D.,
Arizona State University.
11 May 2006