Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago;
Ph.D., University of Texas.
- Barbara A. Flaherty
- Senior Lecturer of Teacher Education
and Director of Field Experiences; 1995; B.S., University of Steubenville; M.A.,
University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- James Slate Fleming
- Associate Professor of Counseling & School Psychology; 1993; B.A., University of New
Mexico; M.A., Kearney State College; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
- Anne Foradori
- Associate Professor of Music; 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute;
D.M.A, Ohio State University.
- Krista D. Forrest
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D.,
North Carolina State University.
- Charles Fort
- Professor of English and the Paul W. Reynolds and Clarice Kingston Reynolds Chair in
English; 1997; B.A., Siena Heights College; M.F.A., Bowling Green University.
- Jerald L. Fox
- Director of International Education and Associate Professor of Modern Languages; 1975;
B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.E., Texas
Tech. University; Ed.D., Texas Tech. University.
- Mark Freeling
- Lecturer in Physics and Physical Science; 2003; B.S., Creighton
University; M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Lucille Freeman
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1986; B.A., Muskingum College; M.S. Ed., Kearney State
College; Ph.D., University of Wyoming.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Janice Fronczak
- Assistant Professor of Theatre; 2001; B.A., M.A., University of
Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University.
11 May 2006