Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Lynne Jackowiak
- Senior Lecturer in Communication Disorders; 1994; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S.,
University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Howard Jacobson
- Professor of Art; 1987; B.A., M.A., M.F.A., Fort Hays State University.
- Thomas Jacobson
- Associate Professor of Educational Administration; 1991; B.S., Bemidji State University;
M.S., St. Cloud State University; Ed.S., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
- Akbar Javidi
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1986; B.A., College of Translation, Tehran, Iran;
M.A., Oklahoma City University; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
- Allan Jenkins
- Chair and Professor of Economics; 1987; B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Darrel V. Jensen
- Director of Nebraska Safety Center, Associate Professor; 1977; B.S., University of
Nebraska; M.S., Central Missouri State University; Ph.D., Michigan State University.
- Susan M. Jensen
- Assistant Professor of
Management; 2003; B.S., University of
John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University;
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Scott Jochum
- Lecturer in Industrial Technology; 2000; B.S.Ed, M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at
- William Jurma
- Associate Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities and Professor of Communication; 1998; B.A.,
Oberlin College; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
11 May 2006