- Go to:
- Theresa A. Wadkins
- Chair and Professor of Psychology; 1990; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Ph.D., University of
- Michelle Warren
- Assistant Professor of Modern Languages (Spanish); 2013; B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.A., Ph.D., University of Kansas.
- Doug Waterfield
- Chair and Professor of Art and Art History; 2010; B.F.A., M.F.A., Louisiana Tech University; M.A., Louisiana State University.
- Jacob Weiss
- Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2007; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Ph.D., University of
- Laurinda Weiss
- Assistant Professor/University Archivist, Library; 2014; M.S., University of Michigan.
- Robert (Jeff) Wells
- Assistant Professor of History; 2014; M.A., Missouri State University; Ph.D., Texas Christian University.
- Laura Wessels
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2012; B.S., Mary Washington University; M.S., Vanderbilt University;
Ph.D., North Carolina State University.
- Camie West
- Lecturer in Teacher Education; 2011; B.A.Ed., Kearney State College; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Mallory Wetherell
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2014; M.F.A., University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth.
- Andrew White
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2005; B.M., M.M., A.D., D.M.A., Cleveland Institute of
Music/Case Western Reserve University.
- Beth Wiersma
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2001; B.S., Moorhead State University; M.S., Northern State University; Ph.D., South
Dakota State University.
- Janet Stoeger Wilke
- Dean and Associate Professor, Library; 1988; B.S., M.S., Chadron State College; M.A.L.I.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Barton Willis
- Chair and Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1992; B.S., Kansas State University; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute
and State University.
- Ronald Wirtz
- Associate Professor and Coordinator of User Services/Assessment Librarian/Assistant Director of the Learning Commons for the
Library, Library; 2007; M.A., Colorado State University; M.L.S., Emporia State University; B.A., Ph.D., Kansas State University.
- Brian Wojcik
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2013; B.S.Ed., M.S.Ed., Ed.D., Illinois State University.
- William Wozniak
- Professor of Psychology; 1978; A.B., University of Notre Dame; M.A., Ph.D., Miami University.
- Timbre Wulf-Ludden
- Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice; 2014; B.S., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska at Omaha.
18 May 2015