- Go to:
- Steven Ramsey
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2014; B.F.A., Cleveland Institute of Art; M.F.A., Illinois State University.
- Brian Ray
- Assistant Professor of English; 2012; B.A., M.F.A., University of South Carolina.
- Timothy Reece
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2011; B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Letitia Reichart
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Washington State University.
- Patty Reifenrath
- Senior Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 2009; B.A.Ed., Wayne State College; M.B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.A.Ed., Chadron State College.
- Mary Rittenhouse
- Senior Lecturer in Economics; 2004; B.S., M.B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Jon R. Ritterbush
- Associate Professor and E-Resources and Serials Librarian, Library; 2009; B.A., Albion College; M.L.I.S., University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign; M.Ed., Regent University.
- Noah Rogoff
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2008; B.M., Northwestern University; M.M., M.A., D.M.A., University
- James R. Rohrer
- Associate Professor of History; 2005; B.A., Kent State University; M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University; M.Div., University
of Dubuque Theological Seminary.
- Jacob Rosdail
- Assistant Professor of Communication; 2014; M.F.A., Wake Forest University.
- Chuck Rowling
- Assistant Professor of Political Science; 2012; B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.A., Ph.D., University of Washington.
- David Rozema
- Director and Professor of Philosophy; 1992; B.S., Northern Arizona University; Ph.D., University of Utah.
- Robert F. Rycek
- Professor of Psychology; 1983; B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago; M.A., Ph.D., Northern Illinois University.
21 Apr 2015