- Go to:
- Linda Van Ingen
- Director of the Women's and Gender Studies Program and Professor of History; 2001; B.A., University of Iowa; M.A., Ph.D., University
of California, Riverside.
- Teresa Vang-Freeling
- Lecturer in Social Work; 2012; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S.W., University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Jody Van Laningham
- Associate Professor of Social Work; 2007; B.A., Doane College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Denys Van Renen
- Assistant Professor of English; 2012; B.S., B.A., University of Colorado Boulder; M.S., Stanford University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Stathene Varvisotis
- Assistant Professor in Teacher Education; 2013; B.A., Wittenberg University; M.Ed., William Paterson University of New Jersey.
- Dana Vaux
- Assistant Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 2014; B.A., M.A., Washington State University.
- James Vaux
- Chair and Assistant Professor of Industrial Technology; 2014; M.A., Ph.D., Washington State University.
- Rodolofo Vera Hidalgo
- Lecturer in Modern Languages (Spanish); 2012; B.A., Portland State University; M.A., Northern Arizona University.
- Vernon Volpe
- Professor of History; 1987; B.A., M.A., Youngstown State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Phu Hoang Vu
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2013; B.A., Quy Nhon University, Vietnam; M.A., Ph.D., Southern Illinois University
18 May 2015