- Go to:
- Letitia Reichart
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Washington State University.
- Patty Reifenrath
- Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 2009; B.A.E., Wayne State College; M.B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.A.E., Chadron State College.
- Mary Rittenhouse
- Lecturer in Economics; 2004; B.S., M.B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Jon R. Ritterbush
- Associate Professor and Electronic Resources Librarian, Library; 2009; B.A., Albion College; M.L.I.S., University of Illinois
- Noah Rogoff
- Assistant Professor of Music; 2008; B.M., Northwestern University; M.M., M.A., D.M.A., University of Minnesota.
- James R. Rohrer
- Associate Professor of History; 2005; B.A., Kent State University; M.A., The Ohio State University; M.Div., University of
Dubuque Theological Seminary; Ph.D., The Ohio State University.
- Steven Rothenberger
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
North Dakota State University.
- David Rozema
- Director and Professor of Philosophy; 1992; B.S., Northern Arizona University;
Ph.D., University of Utah.
- Robert F. Rycek
- Professor of Psychology; 1983; B.A., University of Illinois, Chicago; M.A., Ph.D., Northern
21 Apr 2010