- Go to:
- Mark Dahlke
- Senior Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics; 1999; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S.,
Oklahoma State University.
- John Damon
- Professor of English; 1998; B.A., University Oregon; B.A.Ed., Western
Washington University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona.
- Scott Darveau
- Professor of Chemistry; 1997; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D.,
University of Chicago.
- Roger Davis
- Professor of History; 1986; B.A., Youngstown State University; M.A., Ph.D., University
- Tobi DeLong-Hamilton
- Assistant Professor of Social Work; 2009; B.S.W., Florida Atlantic University; M.S.W., Florida International University;
Ph.D., Colorado State University.
- Thomas Dennis
- Associate Professor of Art; 1987; B.S., Peru State College; M.A.Ed.
Kearney State College; M.F.A., Wichita State University.
- Tereca Diffenderfer
- Senior Lecturer in Communication; 2007; B.A., Hastings College; M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Jeremy S. Dillon
- Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2002; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.A., University of Nebraska-Omaha; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
- Aaron Dimock
- Associate Professor of Communication; 2004; B.S.Ed., Black Hills State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Julie Dinsmore
- Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1992; B.A., University of
Kansas, M.S.Ed., Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ed.D., University of South
- Bree Dority
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 2010; B.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Diane Duffin
- Associate Professor of Political Science; 1997; B.J., University of Missouri; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Missouri-St. Louis.
1 May 2010