- Go to:
- John La Duke
- Dean of Natural and Social Sciences and Professor of Biology; 2010; B.S., M.S., Texas Tech University; Ph.D., Ohio State
- Michael Larsen
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2007; B.S., Ph.D., Michigan Technological University.
- Theodore Larsen
- Lecturer in Family Studies and Interior Design; 2008; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Wichita State University.
- Kennard Larson
- Professor of Industrial Technology; 1991; B.S., Peru State College; M.S., Pittsburgh
State University; Ph.D., University of Northern Iowa.
- Lillian C. Larson
- Associate Professor Communication Disorders; 1987; A.B., Augustana College; M.A.,
Western Michigan University; Ph.D., Indiana University.
- George M. Lawson
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1988; B.A.Ed., University of New Mexico; M.A.,
Brigham Young University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Janet L. Lear
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 2001; B.A., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Richard Lebsack
- Professor of Management; 1976; B.S., M.S., Ft. Hays State
University; Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado.
- Joan D. Lewis
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1998; B.A., University of Southern California;
M.Ed., Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi.
- Qiuping Li
- Assistant Professor of Marketing; 2009; B.A., Shandong University, China; M.S., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Carol Lilly
- Director of International Studies and Professor of History; 1992; B.A., University of Colorado; M.A.,
Ph.D., Yale University.
- Xuli Liu
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Information Systems; 2006; B.S., M.S., Beijing Jaotong University; Ph.D., University
- Carol Lomicky
- Associate Dean of Graduate Studies and Research and Professor of Communication; 1982; B.S., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Peter J. Longo
- Professor of Political Science; 1988; B.A., Creighton
University; J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law; Ph.D., University of
- Anita M. Lorentzen
- Lecturer in English; 2000; B.S., Kearney State College; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska
- Claude A. Louishomme
- Associate Professor of Political Science; 2000; B.A.,
M.A., Ph.D., University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Robert M. Luscher
- Professor of English; 1995; B.A., University of California-San Diego; M.A., Ph.D., Duke
- Lutfi A. Lutfiyya
- Chair and Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1987; B.A., Simpson College; M.S.,
Oklahoma State University; Ph.D., University of South Carolina.
- Kyle W. Luthans
- Chair and Professor of Management; 1999; B.S., M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Francis J. Lynott
- Assistant Professor of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 2004;
B.A., Humboldt State University; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
28 Apr 2010