GRADUATE FACULTY S
- Go to:
- Ed Scantling
- Dean of Education and Professor of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 1985; A.A., Sierra College;
B.A., Humboldt State University; M.A., University of Northern Colorado; Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
Research/Teaching Interests: Sport Pedagogy; Fitness Education
- Casey Schoenebeck
- Associate Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Kansas State University; M.S., University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point; Ph.D., South
Dakota State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Fisheries Management and Ecology
- Richard D. Schuessler
- Professor of Art and Art History; 1993; A.A.S. Mohawk Community College; B.F.A., State University of New York at Fredonia;
M.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Graphic Design; Three-dimensional Design; Typographic Design; and Design
- Heather Schulz
- Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (Marketing); 2011; B.J., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin.
Research/Teaching Interests: Consumer Culture; Branding; Identity Signaling
- Steven Schulz
- Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (Marketing and SCM); 2010; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University
Research/Teaching Interests: New Product Innovation; Supply Chain Management; Strategic Planning; Leadership
- Srivatsa Seshadri
- M.B.A. Program Director and Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (Marketing); 1993; B.E., University of
Mysore, India; Ph.D., University of Arkansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: International Marketing; E-Commerce; Competitive Intelligence; Marketing
Research; Marketing Strategy; Ethics
- Julie J. Shaffer
- Professor of Biology; 1999; B.S., Sioux Falls College; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Microbial Ecology
- Kurt Siedschlaw
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1989; B.A., Huron College; M.S., Michigan State University; J.D., University of South Dakota
School of Law.
Research/Teaching Interests: Native American; Juvenile Justice and Legal Issues
- Dawn Simon
- Associate Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Ph.D., University of Iowa.
Research/Teaching Interests: Phylogenetics; Introns; Mobile Elements
- Kathleen J. Smith
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1989; B.S., J.D., M.P.A., University of South Dakota; LL.M., University of the Pacific; C.P.A.
Research/Teaching Interests: Uniform Accountancy Act and CPA Licensure Issues; Income Taxation History
- Daren Snider
- Associate Professor of Modern Languages (German) and Director of the General Studies Program; 2000; B.A., University of
California, Riverside; M.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison; Ph.D., University of Utah.
Research/Teaching Interests: Second Language Acquisition; German Studies; Curriculum Development
- Joseph T. Springer
- Chair and Professor of Biology; 1979; B.A., Knox College; M.S., Ph.D., Washington State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Wildlife Biology; Animal Behavior; Gene flow between mammal populations across
apparent geographic barriers; Prairie Mammals
- Janet E. Steele
- Professor of Biology; 1993; B.S., Texas A&M University; M.S., Eastern Illinois University; Ph.D., Miami University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Cardiovascular, Exercise and Renal Physiology
- Jeanne Stolzer
- Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 2002; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Advisory Board member for the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry
and Psychology (ICSPP); Advisory Board Member for International Citizen's Commission on Human Rights (CCHR); Research interests
include the biocultural implications of attachment parenting, human lactation, ethology, neurobiology, the multivariational
effects of labeling and drugging children and adolescents, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Jane Strawhecker
- Assistant Chair and Professor of Teacher Education; 2000; B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., MidAmerica Nazarene University;
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Math Education
- Laurie Swinney
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1991; B.S., Nebraska Christian College; M.B.A., University of Cincinnati; Ph.D., University
of Nebraska-Lincoln; C.P.A. (inactive).
Research/Teaching Interests: Professionalism; CPA Licensure Issues
28 May 2013