GRADUATE FACULTY M
- Go to:
- B. Jean Mandernach
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology; 2003; B.S., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; M.S., Western Illinois University; Ph.D., University of
- Mark E. Markes
- Associate Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 1999; B.S., Ph.D., Oklahoma State
Special Interests: Dusty Plasmas; Band Theory of Carbon Nanotubes; Nuclear Weapon EM;
Radiation Effects on Materials and Electronics
- Phyllis Markussen
- Chair and Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 1988; B.S.Ed., M.S.Ed.,
University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ed.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Interior Design; Kitchen and Bath Design; Universal Design;
- Craig S. Marxsen
- Associate Professor of Economics; 1987; A.B., Georgia Southern College; Ph.D., Georgia
Special Interests: Environmental Regulation and the Productivity Growth Slowdown
- Suzanne L. Maughan
- Program Director and Associate Professor of Sociology; 2001; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Brigham Young University.
- Max A. McFarland
- Chair and Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1986; B.S., M.S.Ed., Ed.S., Kearney
State College; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
Special Interests: Ecological Assessment of Behavior Disorders; International Research; Infant Mental Health
- Miechelle McKelvey
- Assistant Professor of Communication Disorders; 2006; B.S., University of Nebraska-Omaha; M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Adults with Acquired Communication Disorders; Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Jose Mena-Werth
- Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 1992; B.S., University of
San Francisco; M.S., Ph.D., University of Washington.
Special Interests: Astronomy; Stars; Planetarium Education; Search for Extra-solar
Planetary Systems; Search for Life Beyond the Earth
- Richard Meznarich
- Assistant Professor of Industrial Technology; 2004; A.A., Illinois Valley Community College; B.A., M.A., University of
Northern Colorado; Ph.D., Texas A&M University.
- Richard L. Miller
- Chair and Professor of Psychology; 1990; B.S., Weber State College; M.A., Ph.D.,
Special Interests: Attitude Change and Persuasion; Human Territoriality; Interpersonal
Attraction and Social Comparison Processes
- Grace A. Mims
- Associate Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 2008; B.A., University of Central Missouri; M.S., Western Illinois
University; Ph.D., Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Darleen Mitchell
- Associate Professor of Music; 2000; B.M., DePaul University; M.M., Northwestern
University; Ph.D., University of Chicago.
Special Interests: Contemporary Music, Especially Non-tonal and Women Composers;
Contemporary Applications of Music Analysis such as Post-tonal and Shenkerian
- Dawn L. Mollenkopf
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2003; B.A.,
Andrews University, Michigan; M.S., University of Oregon; Ph.D., University
Special Interests: Professional Development for Preservice and Inservice Teachers; Early Childhood
- Donna Montgomery
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2001; B.S., University of Maryland; M.S.,
Johns Hopkins University; Ph.D., Purdue University.
Special Interests: Assistive Technology; Autism Spectrum Disorder; Writing Disabilities; Parent
Involvement in the IEP Process; Modifications and Adaptations for the Classroom
- Jan Moore
- Associate Professor of Communication Disorders; 2008; B.S.E., University of Central Arkansas; M.S., Purdue University;
Ph.D., University of Illinois.
Special Interests: Cochlear Implantation in Children and Adults; Speech Development in Children
Following Cochlear Implantation; Early Intervention of Children with Hearing Loss; Newborn Hearing Screening
- Tami James Moore
- Associate Professor of Family Studies and Interior
Design; 2000; B.S., M.S., University of
Nebraska-Lincoln; M.S., Emporia State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Marta Moorman
- Professor of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 1996,
B.S. University of Oklahoma; M.S., State University College at Cortland, NY; Ed.D.,
University of Arkansas.
Special Interests: Community Recreation, Outdoor Recreation and Environmental Education
- Donald Ace Morgan
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1988; B.S., Northeast Missouri State University; M.A.,
University of Missouri; Ph.D., University of Iowa; C.P.A.
Special Interests: Students - Perceptions, Achievement, Assessment, Evaluations
- Annette C. Moser
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2006; B.S., University
of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Michael D. Mosher
- Chair and Professor of Chemistry; 1995; B.S., University of Idaho; M.S., Dartmouth College; Ph.D., Texas Tech.
Special Interests: Design and Synthesis of Substituted Acridines, Phenazines, and
Isoxazoles for Use as Anti-tumor Agents; Molecular Interactions Studied by NMR and X-ray; Development of
Upper-division Organic Chemistry Courses
- Yozan Mosig
- Professor of Psychology; 1977; B.A., Eastern New Mexico University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Florida.
Special Interests: Non-Freudian Psychohistory of Hannibal and the Punic Wars; Stress Management
Through Zen Meditation; Non-Western Conceptions of the Self
- Robert Murphy
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2006; B.S., M.S., University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point; Ph.D., Montana State University.
18 May 2009