GRADUATE FACULTY C
- Go to:
- Haishi Cao
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2007; B.S., M.S., Jilin University, China; M.S., Ph.D., New Mexico Institute of Mining and
- Joseph R. Carlson
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1993; B.A., Brigham Young University;
M.B.A., Southern Illinois University; Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi.
Special Interests: Terrorism; Female Inmates
- Kimberly A. Carlson
- Associate Professor of Biology; 2003; B.S.; M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of
Special Interests: Molecular Genetics of Aging; Transgenic Model Systems;
HIV-1 Anti-retroviral gene - OTK18; Educational Research; Scientific Writing
- Larry Carstenson
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1991; B.S., J.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Law and Law Related Fields; Aviation and Aviation Studies
- Dion Cautrell
- Assistant Professor of English; 2007; B.A., M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Florida.
Special Interests: Classical Rhetoric; Stylistics; Writing Pedagogies
- Ting-Lan Chen
- Associate Professor of Music; 2004; B.F.A., National Institute of the Arts, Taipei, Taiwan; M.M.,
D.M.A., College-Conservatory of Music University of Cincinnati.
Special Interests: Violin Performance; Chamber Music; Orchestral Performance
- Valerie C. Cisler
- Chair of Music and Performing Arts and Professor of Music; 1994; B.M. Silver Lake College; M.M.
Eastern New Mexico University; D.M.A., University of Oklahoma.
Special Interests: Piano Performance and Pedagogy; Research, Analysis, and Performance
of Contemporary American Music
- Aaron Clark
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2007; B.A., Westfield State College; M.A., Ph.D., University at Albany,
State University of New York.
Special Interests: Low Dimensional Topology; Geometric Group Theory; Dynamical Systems
- H. Jason Combs
- Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2007; B.S., Northwest Missouri State University; M.S., Southwest Missouri
State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Interests: Cultural Geography; Urban Geography
- James Cook
- Professor of Music; 1986; B.A., M.A., Conservatory of Music of the University of
Missouri at Kansas City; D.M.A., University of Texas at Austin.
Special Interests: Piano Performance, Pedagogy, and Literature; Performance Emphasis on
Music of the Classical and Romantic Periods
- Herbert Craig
- Professor of Modern Languages; 1989; B.A., Ohio State University;
M.A., Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison; M.A., University of Illinois at
Special Interests: Research: Proust and Spanish/Spanish-American Narrative, Women Writers, Film
Studies; Teaching: Spanish-American Literature, Spanish Linguistics
- Sherry R. Crow
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2008; B.S.Ed., Ft. Hays State University; M.L.S., Brigham Young University; Ph.D.,
Emporia State University.
Special Interests: Teaching: School Library Science, Educational Media; Research: Intrinsic Motivation for Information Seeking
- Linda K. Crowe
- Chair and Associate Professor of Communication Disorders; 2008; B.S., Southeast Missouri State University; M.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
Ph.D., Louisiana State University.
Special Interests: Teaching and Research on Language and Literacy Development and Disorders Across
the Life Span; Clinical Services to Individuals with Reading and Writing Disabilities
- Patricia A. Cruzeiro
- Chair and Professor of Educational Administration; 2004; B.A., Bloomfield College; M.A., Seton
Hall University; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
13 May 2009