Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Marguerite Tassi
- Professor of English and Martin Chair Distinguished Professor in English; 1997; B.A., Columbia University; M.A., University of
Virginia; Ph.D., Claremont Graduate School.
- Allen Ross Taylor
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (MIS); 2004; M.B.A., Webster University; B.S., Ph.D.,
University of Arkansas.
- Kenya Taylor
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs and Dean of Graduate Studies and Research and Professor of
Communication Disorders; 1996; B.A., M.S., Baylor University; Ed.D., University of Tennessee.
- Michael Taylor
- Lecturer in Communications, A.A., Southeastern Community College; B.A., M.A., University of Northern Iowa.
- Ana Tejada
- Lecturer in Modern Languages, B.A., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Frank Tenkorang
- Chair and Professor of Economics; 2006; B.S., University of Ghana; M.S., University of Wyoming; Ph.D., Purdue
- Allen Thomas
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2014; B.S., M.S., Baylor University; Ph.D., Kellogg School of Science and Technology at The
Scripps Research Institute.
- Jan Thompson
- Senior Lecturer in English; 2005; B.J., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.F.A.,
University of Nebraska.
- Paula Thompson
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2011; A.A., Central Community College; B.A., M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Douglas Tillman
- Assistant Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 2012; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
University of South Dakota.
- Glenn E. Tracy
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 1999; B.S.Ed., M.A., Truman State University; Ed.D., Oklahoma State University.
- Kenneth Trantham
- Chair and Associate Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2009; B.S., Arkansas Tech University; M.S., University of
Missouri-Rolla; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Janet Trewin
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2004; B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
- Jenara Turman
- Senior Lecturer in English; 2005; B.A., M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Jinny Turman
- Assistant Professor of History; 2013; B.A.D., North Carolina State University; M.A., Appalachian State University; Ph.D., West Virginia University.
- Ronald Tuttle
- Professor of Industrial Technology; 1974; B.S., M.A., Northeast Missouri State University; Ed.D., University of Northern
- Paul Twigg
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
19 May 2016