- Go to:
- Timothy Farrell
- Chair and Professor of Music and Performing Arts; 2014; D.M.A., University of Oregon.
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago; Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin.
- Robert Fernandez
- Assistant Professor of English; 2013; B.A., Florida Atlantic University; M.F.A., Iowa Writers' Workshop; M.A., University of Iowa.
- Christine Fisher
- Lecturer in Teacher Education; 2016; B.S., Kearney State College; M.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Rod Flanigan
- Associate Professor of Industrial Technology; 2011; B.S., Brigham Young University; M.B.A., University of Utah; Ph.D., Utah
- Michelle Fleig-Palmer
- Associate Professor of Management; 2008; B.S.Ed., State University of New York College at Geneseo; M.B.A., Washington
University in St. Louis; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Anne Foradori
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music; D.M.A, The
Ohio State University.
- Krista D. Forrest
- Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D., North Carolina State University.
- Cari Franzen
- Lecturer in Kinesiology and Sport Sciences; 2014; M.S., University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.Ed., Ed.D., Texas Tech University.
- Deborah Freedman
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2011; B.S., University of Minnesota; M.M., D.M.A., The Peabody
Conservatory of Music of Johns Hopkins University.
- Thomas Freeman
- Associate Professor of Biology; 2010; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Texas Tech University.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Krista K. Fritson
- Professor of Psychology; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Psy.D.,
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology.
- Janice Fronczak
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Theatre); 2001; B.A., M.A., University of Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia
- John Fronczak
- Senior Lecturer in Art and Art History; 2006; B.A., California State University, Stanislaus; M.F.A., Miami University.
- You Fu
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences; 2014; Ph.D., University of Utah.
23 May 2016