2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog
General Studies Information


Students wishing to appeal a decision of the Office of Student Records and Registration may do so by written request, accompanied by specific course descriptions and other supportive materials, to the Director of General Studies. The request should be submitted to the Director of General Studies prior to the beginning of the semester in which that student is scheduled to graduate.

16 Aug 2005