GRADUATE FACULTY R
- Go to:
- Steven Ramsey
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2014; B.F.A., Cleveland Institute of Art; M.F.A., Illinois State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Glass; Sculpture; Digital Arts
- Timothy Reece
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2011; B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Letitia Reichart
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Washington State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Behavioral Ecology/Ornithology
- Noah Rogoff
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2008; B.M., Northwestern University; M.M., M.A., D.M.A., University
Research/Teaching Interests: Cello Performance; Chamber Music; Music Theory
- James R. Rohrer
- Associate Professor of History; 2005; B.A., Kent State University; M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University; M.Div., University
of Dubuque Theological Seminary.
Research/Teaching Interests: Early American History; Religion in Revolutionary and Early National America;
American Religious Culture; History of Christian Mission
- Jacob Rosdail
- Assistant Professor of Communication; 2014; M.F.A., Wake Forest University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Video Production; Digital Storytelling
- Chuck Rowling
- Assistant Professor of Political Science; 2012; B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.A., Ph.D., University of Washington.
Research/Teaching Interests: International Relations; Media and U.S. Foreign Policy; Strategic Political Communication;
National Identity and International Conflict
- David Rozema
- Director and Professor of Philosophy; 1992; B.S., Northern Arizona University; Ph.D., University of Utah.
Research/Teaching Interests: Philosophy in Literature; Philosophy of Science; Ethics; Plato; and Wittgenstein
- Robert F. Rycek
- Professor of Psychology; 1983; B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago; M.A., Ph.D., Northern Illinois University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Cognitive Development; Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving; Adolescent
28 Aug 2015