GRADUATE FACULTY P
- Go to:
- Hector Palencia
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2009; B.S., University of Michoacan, México; M.S., Universidad Nacional
Autonóma de México (UNAM); Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln/UNAM.
Research/Teaching Interests: Organic Chemistry; Catalysis; Biofuels; Green Chemistry; Organic Synthesis
- David Palmer
- Professor of Management; 1997; B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton; M.B.A., Bowling
Green State University; Ph.D., Purdue University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Organizational Behavior; Organizational Time; Human Resource Management; Staffing
and Selection; Job Choice Processes
- Noel Palmer
- Assistant Professor of Management; 2010; B.S., United States Military Academy, West Point; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Leadership; Organizational Behavior; Business Ethics; Ethical Decision-Making; Research Methods
- Stefania Panaitof
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2012; License Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Studies, University of Bucharest,
Romania; Ph.D., University of New Hampshire.
Research/Teaching Interests: Anatomy and Physiology; Animal Physiology; Neurobiology
- Mahesh Pattabiraman
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2012; B.S., University of Madras, India; M.S., Indian Institute of Technology, India;
Ph.D., University of Miami.
- Dennis Potthoff
- Associate Dean of Education and Professor of Teacher Education; 1996; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Purposes for Education in a Democratic Society; School/University Partnerships;
Community Service Learning; Online Education
- William Powell
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2012; B.S., M.S., Stephen F. Austin State University; Ph.D., Texas Tech University.
24 Sep 2015