GRADUATE FACULTY T
- Go to:
- Marguerite Tassi
- Professor of English; 1997; B.A., Columbia University; M.A., University of Virginia; Ph.D., Claremont Graduate School.
Research/Teaching Interests: Shakespeare; Renaissance Drama; Ancient Literature; Literature of Revenge
- Allen Ross Taylor
- Associate Professor of Management Information Systems; 2004; B.S., University of Arkansas; M.B.A., Webster University; Ph.D.,
University of Arkansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Computer-Aided Decision Making; Technology and Innovation; User Adoption of New
- Kenya Taylor
- Dean of Graduate Studies and Research and Professor of Communication Disorders; 1996; B.A., M.S., Baylor University; Ed.D.,
University of Tennessee.
Research/Teaching Interests: Audiologic Rehabilitation of the Elderly; Noise-induced Hearing Loss
- Frank Tenkorang
- Chair and Associate Professor of Economics; 2006; B.S., University of Ghana; M.S., University of Wyoming; Ph.D.,
Research/Teaching Interests: Agriculture Related Issues; Econometric Analysis
- Keith E. Terry
- Professor of Communication; 1987; B.S., Wayne State College; M.A., Pittsburg State University, Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
- Glenn E. Tracy
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 1999; B.S.E., M.A., Truman State University; Ed.D., Oklahoma State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: English as a Second Language; Language Acquisition
- Kenneth Trantham
- Chair and Associate Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2009; B.S., Arkansas Tech University; M.S., University of
Missouri-Rolla; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Janet Trewin
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2004; B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Individual, Corporate and Estate & Trust Taxation; Behavioral Issues in Taxation
- Paul Twigg
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
Research/Teaching Interests: Plant Molecular Biology; Genomics of Bioenergy Crops; Gene Expression in
Plant-Virus Interactions; Plant Physiology
16 Jun email@example.com