General Studies Information
GENERAL STUDIES COURSES
I. FOUNDATIONAL CORE
3 hours required for General Studies credit.
The courses in this category are designed to develop and demonstrate the following abilities:
- Evaluate appropriate sources.
- Utilize effective verbal and non-verbal expressions.
- Deliver effective speeches appropriate to the context.
- Orally present a coherent position on an issue.
- Assess oral argumentation as a critical consumer.
- ITEC 290GS, Communicating Through Technology - 3 hours
- SPCH 100GS, Fundamentals of Speech Communication - 3 hours
8 Apr 2010