The Financial Aid Office works in cooperation with the Veterans Administration to assist veterans and eligible dependents to obtain VA educational benefits. In order to receive VA benefits, an eligible VA or dependent must visit the Office of Financial Aid Veterans Service area and apply. It is the veteran or dependent student's responsibility to report all pertinent information to the Office of Financial Aid in order to ensure receipt of benefits. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the student or dependent to notify the Office of Financial Aid Veterans Service of changes in enrollment, major, address, name, and any other information that may affect the receipt of benefits. Questions regarding veterans' educational benefits may be addressed to (308) 865-8520 or

31 Mar 2014