Supplemental Endorsement in Diversified Occupations/School-to-Work
This endorsement is a supplemental endorsement, and is designed to be added to an existing teaching certificate. Persons with this endorsement may teach/coordinate diversified occupations/school-to-work and supervise students during on-the-job training. Diversified Occupations/School-to-Work is a course of instruction which includes teaching job related skills and on-the-job training.
- Minimum required for endorsement = 12
- A. Requirements (9 hours required)
- VOED 431, Coordinating Techniques - 3 hours
- VOED 432, Foundations and Contemporary Issues in Vocational Education - 3 hours
- VOED 434, Introduction to Students with Special Needs - 3 hours
B. Elective (3 hours required)
- Any approved 3 hour VOED course
- Related Occupational Experience:
- A minimum of 1000 hours occupational experience is required. Contact the Director for Vocational-Technical Education regarding occupational experience.