General Studies Information
GENERAL STUDIES COURSES
0 hours required; up to 6 hours count as General Studies credit.
The courses in this category are designed to develop and demonstrate the following abilities. Students can:
- Articulate the relevance of the Wellness course to their general education.
- Describe components of wellness.
- Recognize the potential consequences of personal choices.
- Analyze the roles of society in wellness promotion.
- Develop an action strategy for wellness.
- FSID 110GS, Introduction to Nutrition - 3 hours
- FSID 160GS, Personal Money Management - 3 hours
- HSCI 140GS, Introduction to Public Health - 3 hours
- PE 110GS, Basic Sports - 0.5 hour
- PE 150GS, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise - 3 hours
- PSY 231GS, Abnormal Behavior and Society - 3 hours
30 Apr 2010