Exercise Science Major
Athletic Training Comprehensive Option
Bachelor of Science
ED BS 2614
- Minimum General Studies = 45
+ General Studies coursework required by major = 48
- English Language minimum = 9
- Humanities minimum = 9
- Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science minimum = 3 including:
- STAT 241, Elementary Statistics - 3 hours
- Natural Sciences minimum = 7-15 including:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences minimum = 9 including:
- Personal Development minimum = 6 including:
(Maximum of 3 hours in this section will count toward the 45 hours General Studies requirement.)
- BS Science-related course requirements = 0
- Major Option = 80
- Minimum total hours required coursework = 128
- Unrestricted electives in 125 hour program = 0
- Minimum total hours required for BS in Athletic Training Comprehensive = 128
All UNK degrees require a minimum of 125 hours. Forty (40) of the hours required for
all UNK degrees must be upper division hours, which are courses numbered 300 or above
taken at a 4-year college or university.
This Athletic Training Education Program (ATEP) is accredited by CAATE (Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education).
Please see the Department for Entrance Requirements. Other information
available at the program's Web page.
All students pursuing Athletic Training as a degree option must contact the program coordinator to acquire a copy of the Student
Academic Program Manual. The manual includes Technical Standards for admission, student health issues, and program completion
requirements specific to the Athletic Training Program.
- Athletic Training Comprehensive Requirements (80 hours required)
- Take all of the following:
14 Apr 2009