Go to: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z.
- Paula M. Rieder
- Associate Professor of History; 2000; B.A., Edgecliff College; M.R.E., University of St.
Thomas; M.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Ph.D., University of Illinois at
- Mary Rittenhouse
- Lecturer in Economics; 2004; B.S., M.B.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- James L. Roark
- Professor of Chemistry; 1969; B.A., Nebraska Wesleyan; Ph.D., Texas Christian
- Randolf Robertson
- Assistant Professor of English; 2005; B.A., University of Virginia; M.A., University of Chicago; Ph.D., Washington University, St. Louis.
- James R. Rohrer
- Assistant Professor of History; 2005; B.A., Kent State University; M.A., The Ohio State University; Ph.D., The Ohio State University.
- Steven Rothenberger
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
North Dakota State University.
- James C. Rowling
- Associate Professor, Library; 1975; B.A., M.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.A.L.S.,
University of Denver.
- David Rozema
- Director and Professor of Philosophy; 1992; B.S., Northern Arizona University;
Ph.D., University of Utah.
- Robert F. Rycek
- Associate Dean of Natural and Social Sciences and Professor of Psychology; 1983; B.A., University of Illinois; M.A., Ph.D., Northern
08 Mar 2006