Master of Science in Education Degree
This program is offered online only.
See Student Affairs Program Mission and Objectives for more information specifically related to this program.
MSEd in Student Affairs = 36 hours
- Required Courses (36 hours required)
- Take all of the following:
- CSP 802, Research Methods in Psychology and Education - 3 hours
- CSP 855, Techniques of Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 856, Multicultural Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 860, Theories of Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 864, Student Affairs Organization & Practice - 3 hours
- CSP 865, Group Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 868, Student Development Theory - 3 hours
- CSP 869P, Foundations of Student Affairs - 3 hours
- CSP 870, Marriage and Family Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 875, Career and Lifestyle Development - 3 hours
- CSP 885, Practicum in Counseling and Guidance - 3 hours
- CSP 895, Internship in Student Affairs - 3 hours
See Counseling & School Psychology Program Information and Admission Requirements for more
information about the program.
15 Aug 2015