Offered by Department of Industrial Technology
College of Business and Technology
- ITEC 805P - Computer Aided Drafting - 3 hours
- Computer aided drafting and design is a beginning electronic drafting course designed to develop a working knowledge of
CADD and the hardware components required of CADD systems. Completion of
ITEC 120 is recommended prior to enrolling in this course.
- ITEC 810P - Individual Problems in Construction - 3 hours
- Designed to meet the individual needs of the student who desires additional specialization in the construction area.
- ITEC 815P - Technical Research and Development in Industry and Business - 3 hours
- This course is designed to conceptualize the process of product design and technical research and development. Topics
covering the role of technology and science will be discussed and the steps involved in product design and reporting
technical research and development will be presented.
- ITEC 820P - Individual Problems in Communication Technology - 3 hours
- Designed to meet the individual needs of the student who desires additional specialization in the communication area.
- ITEC 850P - Individual Problems in Manufacturing Technology - 3 hours
- Designed to meet the individual needs of the student who desires additional specialization in the manufacturing area.
- ITEC 870P - Laboratory/Classroom Management Skills For Technology Education Teachers - 2 hours
- The class will introduce the student to effective instruction techniques, methods to manage and organize facilities,
keep class records, maintain inventories, initiate acquisition of materials, order supplies, and oversee facility
planning and human factors analysis.
- ITEC 872 - ITEC Historical and Philosophical Base - 3 hours
- Study of the historical development of industrial technology education with references to present and future trends. A
basis for the technology movement and future planning criteria are identified.
- ITEC 880P - Training and Instructional Systems for Industry - 3 hours
- Audio, video, charts, graphs, computer based training systems and training software for industry and education will be
developed, implemented and evaluated.
- ITEC 883 - Curriculum Programs & Development - 3 hours
- Criteria underlying the improvement of technology education teaching. Students are given opportunity to reorganize and
evaluate their present curricula.
- ITEC 893 - Problems in Industrial Technology - 1-3 hours
- By permission of Department Graduate Coordinator. May be repeated for a total of 6 hours.
- ITEC 898P - Seminar in Industrial Technology - 2-4 hours
- A critique of contemporary issues and problems in industrial technology relating to industry, research, professionalism
- ITEC 899P - Teaching Technical Aspects of Industrial Technology - 1-6 hours
- Concentrated work in specialized areas of industrial technology.
14 Oct 2008