Offered by Department of Economics
College of Business and Technology
- BSED 800 - Improvement of Instruction in Keyboarding - 3 hours
- A study of the methods used in teaching beginning and advanced keyboarding. Evaluation of teaching materials. The study
of teaching procedures recommended by authorities. Student and teacher demonstrations of good procedures. Special
consideration of major problems.
- BSED 801 - Practicum in Economic Education - 3 hours
- The place of economic education and the content of such a program in secondary schools.
- BSED 802P - Automated Office Systems - 3 hours
- This course examines new and emerging computer technologies. Hands-on experience in desktop publishing and a variety of
software programs related to business are provided.
- BSED 831P - Coordinating Techniques - 3 hours
- This course analyzes vocational cooperative programs and their relationship to the comprehensive school curriculum for
combining school-based and work-based learning. The challenges of developing and implementing an effective work-based learning
experience are explored. Emphasis is placed on the organization and supervision of cooperative programs, the duties and
responsibilities of the coordinator, the selection and placement of students, the evaluation of training stations, and the
evaluation of student occupational competencies.
25 Nov 2014