Modern Languages Program Information and Admission Requirements
Go directly to:
Master of Arts in Education Degree
Admission to a Master's Degree program in Modern Languages will require the following*:
- A completed graduate application form (and fee);
- Completion of the bachelor's degree (preferably in education) with at least 21 semester hours of upper level coursework in
Spanish or equivalent, with a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 and 3.00 in Spanish;
- Submission of a two-page Spanish essay commenting on the candidate's professional experience and goals;
- Submission of a one-page English essay outlining the candidate's motivation for post-graduate study at UNK;
- Submission of two letters of recommendation with knowledge of the candidate's aptitude and/or professional performance.
*Candidates who do not meet all of the above requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis.
Completion of this program requires passing written and oral comprehensive examinations in Spanish and English.
4 Jun 2012