GRADUATE FACULTY W
- Go to:
- Theresa A. Wadkins
- Chair and Professor of Psychology; 1990; B.S., Kearney State College; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching Issues; Procrastination and Stress of Emergency Responders
- Doug Waterfield
- Chair and Professor of Art and Art History; 2010; B.F.A., M.F.A., Louisiana Tech University; M.A., Louisiana State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Mid-Century Art and Culture; Atomic Testing Imagery; Art History; Painting
- Jacob Weiss
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2007; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Time Scales; Differential Equations; Difference Equations
- Robert (Jeff) Wells
- Assistant Professor of History; 2014; M.A., Missouri State University; Ph.D., Texas Christian University.
- Mallory Wetherell
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History; 2014; M.F.A., University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth.
Research/Teaching Interests: Ceramics; Drawing; Three-Dimensional Design
- Andrew White
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2005; B.M., M.M., A.D., D.M.A., Cleveland Institute of
Music/Case Western Reserve University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Diction; Contemporary Music; Art Song; Musical Theatre
- Beth Wiersma
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2001; B.S., Moorhead State University; M.S., Northern State University; Ph.D., South
Dakota State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Sex Offenders; Institutional and Community Based Corrections
- Barton Willis
- Chair and Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1992; B.S., Kansas State University; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute
and State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Mathematical Physics; Functional Analysis; and Computer Algebra Systems
- Brian Wojcik
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2013; B.S.Ed., M.S.Ed., Ed.D., Illinois State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Assistive Technology; Universal Design for Learning; Technology Supports
for Diverse Learners
- William Wozniak
- Professor of Psychology; 1978; A.B., University of Notre Dame; M.A., Ph.D., Miami University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Irrational Belief Systems; Teaching Techniques; Cognitive and
17 Apr 2015